Cancel and Refund Policy
- Most airline tickets which we sell are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking. Only available if our Travel Suppliers’ fare rules allow cancellation and refunds, and we have received your request for a pay back , you are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing), and if we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this demanded cancellation and refund.
- Our provided flight tickets are mostly non-refundable. The airline Refunds or Future credits totally depend upon the airline’s fare rules, policies and undertaken measures
- Special Services – These services are available only on a request Basis and remain completely subject to each air carrier’s review and approval process.
- Name Misspelling – The name of travelers on their air tickets do not matches with their passport or other accepted government ID
- Visa/Passport - To process a request, you need to fill a Visa/Passport decline letter
- Baggage - please keep all receipts and baggage tags
- No- Show - Documentation guide why you were not able to make your plan departure will be required
- Denied Boarding - Documentation as why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure will be required
- Duplicate Tickets – In order to action a refund request, you will be required to submit copies of all tickets, reflecting the exact same itineraries booked with us.
Please note: The above CEP only applies to Mycheapfare's own cancellation, refund or ticket change service fees. Customers may still be responsible for airline and/or other supplier imposed penalties, as well as any fare difference. Mycheapfare does not control the policies of these airlines and/or other suppliers.
- In case if travel is within 7 days then the ticket is non-refundable.
- All Airline Refunds or Future Credits are subject to each airline fare rules, policies and procedures
- On the payment page, service fees will be converted into your local currency.
- Passenger types = Adult, child, senior (over 64 years) , infant, student, military.
- All post-ticketing service fees are subject to change without prior notice and are non-refundable. My cheap Fare fees, extra fares collected, and other fees are in addition to airline, hotel, or car rental fees and other charges.
- Service fees on all changes, refunds, cancellations and future credits will be charged on a per passenger, per ticket basis.
- Only the actual total amount is charged from you. Government imposed taxes and fees may change without prior notice and you will be charged the actual price as shown.