Mycheapfare Post Ticketing Fees
Post-Ticketing Service Fees
Cancellation & Refunds (After 24 hrs.)
Changes to Existing Booked Tickets (exchange)
Other Special Services
We offer Special Discounts under our Compassion Exception Policy (CEP) for Military, Natural Disasters, Bereavement, the Visually Impaired.
COMPASSION EXCEPTION POLICY (CEP)
Certain customers may be eligible to receive a discount off cancellation, refund or ticket change service fees, as described in our Compassion Exception Policy (CEP) below :
|U.S Military (traveler and Immediate family*)
|Bereavement (affecting traveler and Immediate family*)
|Customers with visual impairments
*Immediate family is defined as: spouse, domestic partner, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews. Eligibility applies whether the relationship is biological, adoptive, step, in-law or domestic partner, foster, or ward/legal guardian.
**Active Duty – Acceptable forms of ID are .mil Email Address, Active Duty ID Card, Guard/Reserves ID Card, Common Access Card (CAC); Veterans – Acceptable forms of ID are Military Retiree ID Card, Veterans ID card, Veteran Health ID Card, Uniformed Services ID Card, State Driver’s License stamped “VETERAN”.
Please note: The above CEP only applies to Mycheapfare's own cancellation, refund or ticket change service fees. Customers may still be responsible for airline and/or other supplier imposed penalties, as well as any fare difference. Mycheapfare does not control the policies of these airlines and/or other suppliers.
- All Airline Refunds or Future Credits are subject to each airline fare rules, policies and procedures
- On the payment page, service fees will be converted into your local currency.
- Passenger types = Adult, child, senior (over 64 years) , infant, student, military.
- All post-ticketing service fees are subject to change without prior notice and are non-refundable. My cheap Fare fees, extra fares collected, and other fees are in addition to airline, hotel, or car rental fees and other charges.
- Service fees on all changes, refunds, cancellations and future credits will be charged on a per passenger, per ticket basis.
- Only the actual total amount is charged from you. Government imposed taxes and fees may change without prior notice and you will be charged the actual price as shown.
- Most of airline tickets which we sell are non-refundable. Only available if our Travel Suppliers’ fare rules allow cancellation and refunds, and we have received your request for a pay back , you are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing), and if we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this demanded cancellation and refund.
- Our provided flight tickets are mostly non-refundable. The airline Refunds or Future credits totally depend upon the airline’s fare rules, policies and undertaken measures
- Special Services – These services are available only on a request Basis and remain completely subject to each air carrier’s review and approval process.
- Name Misspelling – The name of travelers on their air tickets do not matches with their passport or other accepted government ID
- Visa/Passport - To process a request, you need to fill a Visa/Passport decline letter
- Baggage - please keep all receipts and baggage tags
- No- Show - Documentation guide why you were not able to make your plan departure will be required
- Denied Boarding - Documentation as why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure will be required
- Duplicate Tickets – In order to action a refund request, you will be required to submit copies of all tickets, reflecting the exact same itineraries booked with us.